Christine Meade, a Director in our Miami office, focuses on the recruitment of associate attorneys for law firm clients. Christine has been with Major, Lindsey & Africa for more than 10 years and has been part of a team that has brokered some of the most important lateral moves and office openings throughout Florida and Latin America in the past decade. Christine places associate attorneys with international, national, regional and boutique law firms throughout Florida and nationally. She also works with our Partner Practice Group to develop relationships with local law firm partners and, with her team, has been instrumental in facilitating partner-level deals on behalf of AmLaw 100 clients.
Christine hails from Westchester County, New York, and has been living in South Florida for 12 years. She is fluent in Spanish. When not in the office, Christine can be found exploring her passions of cooking, reading historical biographies, traveling, exercising and spending time with her daughter and family.
Prior to becoming Director, Christine was the operations manager for our Miami office and was involved in project management and administration for a team of recruiters who have facilitated numerous law firm mergers, office openings and individual placements throughout Miami and Latin America.
Christine started working in the legal search industry soon after graduating college when she worked as a recruiter with a family-owned, Wall Street-based legal recruiting firm. Before joining Major, Lindsey & Africa, she worked as a placement director with a major national legal staffing firm, where she placed associate attorneys and other legal professionals in permanent and contract positions.
Some of Christine’s most recent notable placements in Florida include:
- A mid-level mergers & acquisitions associate with a Chambers-ranked corporate boutique in Miami
- A junior insurance transactional associate with a leading AmLaw 100 law firm in Ft. Lauderdale
- A corporate litigator with one of the country’s leading high-end divorce boutique law firms in West Palm Beach
- An insurance litigation associate with a Chicago-based law firm in Tampa
- A mid-level corporate associate with an AmLaw 100 law firm in Tampa
- A junior labor & employment associate with a top national L&E boutique law firm in Miami
- A labor & employment partner with an AmLaw 100 law firm in Jacksonville
- A mid-level real estate associate with an AmLaw 100 law firm in Miami
- A mid-level insurance defense associate with a Chambers-ranked, Florida-only law firm in Miami
Fordham University, New York City: B.A., English