23rd Annual Marketing Partner Forum
Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
Join us next January as Marketing Partner Forum heads to Orlando for a three day summit on transformative value in law firm profitability and business development. Set against the Tuscan luxury of the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Marketing Partner Forum will welcome law firm marketing partners, rainmakers, practice group heads, business development leaders and esteemed corporate counsel for a dynamic and vibrant conference designed for the industry’s elite.
5601 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 503-1000
January 20-22, 2016
- Hear from venerable thought leaders both within and outside of the legal industry.
- Network with colleagues and enjoy the family-friendly adventure of Universal Orlando®.
- Broaden your horizons through a number of interactive seminars that ask participants to collaborate.
- Participate in a number of compelling sessions designed for law firm partnership.
- Interact with clients and network for new business.
- Focus on global business development and the impact of “glocalization” on legal services.
- Depart the event with practical takeaways to share with peers and firm leadership.
- Milton Ezrati, Partner, Senior Economist and Market Strategist, Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC
- William D. Henderson, Professor of Law and Val Nolan Faculty Fellow, Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Thursday, January 21 (2:45 p.m.): The Ties That Bind: Building Cross-Generational Leadership in Client Relations (Moderated by MLA's Amanda Brady)
For more information and to register, call 1-800-308-1700