2016 New York Legal Market Conference
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The HSBC Conference Center
452 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018
As Uncertainty Grows, Finding the Paths to Success—
- Pricing Pressure and Profitability
- Staffing Models and Compensation in Transition
- Do Mergers Make Sense Now?
- Embracing New Concepts of Business Development
1. State of the Market: Uncertainty Spreads, Risk Increases 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
2. The Clients Hammer Away at Costs; Accountability, Risk and Knowledge Sharing 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
3. Change that will win you more work and additional clients 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
4. Professional services pricing and profitability 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
5. Mergers 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
6. Staffing Models and Compensation in Transition--How They are Affecting People, Practices and Profits 2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
7. Networking Tea and Coffee 3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Jacquelyn Knight, Partner, Major, Lindsey & Africa, New York City