Emory Law Diversity Speakers Series
Presented by Major, Lindsey & Africa
Emory University School of Law
1301 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
6:30 p.m. Cocktails, Hunter Atrium
7:00 p.m. Panel Discussion, Tull Auditorium
(A dessert reception will follow)
Join us for a panel discussion featuring:
- Raquel daFonseca, General Counsel, GE Digital Energy
- Reginald D. Hedgebeth, General Counsel and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Spectra Energy
- Craig Silliman, Executive Vice President, Public Policy and General Counsel, Verizon
- Lawrence Tu, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, CBS Corporation
- Michael C. Wu, Senior Vice President of Legal and Corporate Affairs, General Counsel, and Secretary, Carter's Inc.
Questions? Contact Ilene Rosh at (404) 601-1622 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to RSVP.