California Association of Black Lawyers Conference
Strategic Thinking for Advancing Your Career
April 29, 2016
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Hilton Hotel, Emeryville, CA
Join us at the California Association of Black Lawyers Conference in Emeryville on April 29 for a panel discussion on topics such as ambition, drive, unconscious bias, risk-taking, soft skills development and business development.
Guest speakers include:
- Jolen Anderson: Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Visa
- Tash Brown: Client Development Executive, DLA Piper
- Eric Tate: Partner, Foerster, LLP
- Merle Vaughn: Recruiter and Law Firm Diversity Practice Leader, Major, Lindsey & Africa
- Kevin Nichols: Business Development Executive, RVM Enterprises, Inc.
Questions, or to register:
Contact Katharina Wohl at (415) 274-0736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.