Midwest Asian Pacific American General Counsel Roundtable
Please join Vedder Price and Major, Lindsey & Africa for our third annual roundtable discussion featuring prominent Asian Pacific American GCs from some of the Midwest's most highly regarded organizations. The program includes significant opportunities to network with your peers and engage in dialogue about how to further the cause of the Asian Pacific American attorney community, including recognizing and exerting the considerable power held by Asian Pacific Americans in today’s corporate environment.
- Joseph H. Kye: Shareholder, Vedder Price
- J. Katelyn Kye: Managing Director, Major, Lindsey & Africa
GC DISCUSSION LEADERS
- Rudy Figueroa, Jr.: General Counsel, Mitsui Rail Capital, LLC
- Courtney Fong: General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Castle Creek Arbitrage LLC
- Raj Kanuru: General Counsel, Generac Holdings Inc.
- Jane Hong Shissler: General Counsel, Destra Capital Investments
- Caroline Tsai: Deputy General Counsel and Chief Regulatory Officer, BMO Financial Group
- Ryan Whitacre: Former In-House Counsel and currently Major, Lindsey & Africa In-House Recruiter, U.S. Foods and General Growth Properties
By invitation only.
Please contact Sonya Som at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (312) 580-1085 with any questions.
MLA is also hosting a West Coast Asian American GC Roundtable event on June 8 with Shearman & Sterling in Palo Alto, CA.