West Coast Asian American GC Roundtable
Presented by Major, Lindsey & Africa and Shearman & Sterling
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Shearman & Sterling
1460 El Camino Real, 2nd Floor
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Please join Major, Lindsey & Africa and Shearman & Sterling for our roundtable discussion featuring prominent Asian-American GCs from some of the West Coast's most highly regarded organizations. The program includes significant opportunities to network with your peers and engage in dialogue about how to further the cause of the Asian-American attorney community, including recognizing and exerting the considerable power held by Asian-Americans in today's corporate environment.
- Richard Hsu, Partner, Shearman & Sterling
- Jay Kim, Managing Director, Major, Lindsey & Africa
GC Discussion Leaders
- Sachin Adarkar, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Prosper
- Jan Kang, Vice President and General Counsel, AOptix Technologies, Inc.
- John W. Kuo, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Varian Medical Systems
- Albert Y. Liu, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development & General Counsel, Verifone
- Salle Yoo, General Counsel, Uber
Please contact Katharina Wohlat email@example.com, or (415) 274-0736 with any questions.
Major, Lindsey & Africa is also hosting a Mid-West Asian Pacific American General Counsel Roundtable event on May 26 with Vedder Price in Chicago, IL.