Asian Pacific American General Counsel Roundtable - Southeast
Presented by Major, Lindsey & Africa and Ballard Spahr
Wednesday June 29, 2016
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Please join Major, Lindsey & Africa and Ballard Spahr for our roundtable discussion featuring prominent Asian Pacific American GCs from some of the East Coast's most highly regarded organizations. The program includes significant opportunities to network with your peers and engage in dialogue about how to further the cause of the Asian Pacific American attorney community, including recognizing and exerting the considerable power held by Asian Pacific Americans in today's corporate environment.
GC Discussion Leaders
- Han Choi, Managing Partner, Ballard Spahr LLC
- Hoil Kim, Vice President & General Counsel, GT Advanced Technologies
- Carla McMillian, Judge, Georgia Court of Appeals
- David Shin, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Aptean
- Michael Wu, Senior Vice President of Legal and Corporate Affairs, Carter's Inc.
Please contact Katharina Wohl at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (415) 274-0736 with any questions.
Major, Lindsey & Africa is also hosting a West Coast Asian American GC Roundtable event on June 8 with Shearman & Sterling in Palo Alto, CA.