Presented by Major, Lindsey & Africa and Morrison Foerster
Monday September 26, 2016
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Please join Major, Lindsey & Africa and Morrison Foerster for our roundtable discussion on September 26, 2016, featuring prominent Asian-American GCs from some of the East Coast’s most highly regarded organizations. The program includes significant opportunities to network with your peers and engage in dialogue about how to further the cause of the Asian-American attorney community, including recognizing and exerting the considerable power held by Asian Americans in today's corporate environment.
5:30 -6:30pm Closed roundtable discussion
6:30-8:00pm Cocktails and networking
- Debbie Tang, Managing Director, Major, Lindsey & Africa
- Jessie Liu, Morrison Foerster
- Swata Gandhi, Vice President, General Counsel, DAP Products Inc.
- An-Ping Hsieh, Vice President, General Counsel, Hubbell Incorporated
- Chris Javillonar,General Counsel, Permobil
- Jean Lee, President and Chief Executive Officer, Minority Corporate Counsel Association
Please contact Katharina Wohl at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 415.274.0736 with any questions.