2017 National Summit of Black Women Lawyers
Featuring Paul Williams of Major, Lindsey & Africa
The Black Women Lawyers Association of Greater Chicago’s 2017 National Summit for Black Women Lawyers! For 30 years, BWLA has been working on advance African-American women lawyers, judges and those in academia. This year’s Summit is one to inspire and energize all of those in attendance.
This three-day event will feature some of the most accomplished legal leaders in the nation, including Paul Williams, Major, Lindsey & Africa partner, who will moderator an in-depth discussion about the relationship between companies and the lawyers who work for them. The panel will include:
• Cornell Boggs III, General Counsel, Senior Vice President and Corporate Secretary of Dow Corning
• Brett J. Hart, Acting CEO, General Counsel of United Airlines
• Alfreda Bradley Coar, General Counsel, of General Electric
• Sandra Phillips, Group Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel of Toyota America
• Dorothy G. Capers, Senior Vice President of Legal, General Counsel of National Express LLC
Registration rates will increase on February 1, 2017. To register, click here.