Join Major, Lindsey & Africa and Dykema as they provide insights on how to manage a law department of a multinational company in today’s global environment. The event will feature blue-ribbon panels, moderated by Richard G. Goetz, Leader of Dykema’s International Practice Group, addressing important and timely topics, such as:
- Top Five Compliance Concerns
- Handling Risks, Changes, Complications and Conflicts
- 2017 and Beyond: Forecast on changes in legal and regulatory environment
- Building a Global In-House Team: What Works? What Doesn't Work?
- Best Practices for Managing a Forward-Thinking Global Law Department
Managing the Law Department of a Multinational Company
- April Miller Boise, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Meritor, Inc.
- Bradley M. Gayton, Group Vice President and General Counsel at Ford Motor Company
- Aleks Miziolek, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary at Cooper Standard Automotive
- Robert O’Donnell, Chief Legal Officer at Plastipak Packaging & Absopure Water Company
The Dos and Don’ts in Hiring International Talent
- Naveen Tuli, Managing Partner, In-House Practice Group EMEA & APAC, Major, Lindsey & Africa
- Tanja Albers, Practice Leader, In-House Practice Group EMEA, Major, Lindsey & Africa
- Barrett Avigdor, Managing Director, Latin America, Major, Lindsey & Africa