Please join us for a discussion with legal leaders of international companies about the obstacles they face and opportunities they foresee under the current administration. The topics will include:
- What are GCs and their cross-border teams preparing for?
- How do geopolitical factors impact M&A?
- What are the risks and opportunities?
- Do the panelists foresee significant strategic and tactical changes in certain countries, and/or a potential focus on new markets?
- Do they anticipate regulatory changes, either positive or negative, that may impact their ability to do business overseas?
- Will these issues change the makeup of the panelists' legal departments?
Olivia Seet – Major, Lindsey & Africa, Head of the In-House Practice Group, Asia Pacific
Brady Long – Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Transocean
Paola Lozano – Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Will Marsh – Vice President and General Counsel, Baker Hughes
Dianne Ralston – Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary, TechnipFMC
Registration, Coffee and Conversation: 7:30-8am
Panel Discussion and Breakfast: 8-9am
** Pending MCLE Approval
Questions - Please contact Katharina Wohl at kwohl@mlaglobal,com or 415-274-0736.