Minority In-House Counsel Association (MIHCA), the Wisconsin Association of African-American Lawyers (WAAL), and Major, Lindsey & Africa (MLA) present:
Developing and Sustaining Strategic Relationships for an Evergreen Career
This seminar will highlight the necessity of building strategic partnerships, both internally and externally, to maximize your concernment within your organization and throughout the legal community. You will hear from a variety of panelist in various stages of their career who will speak about the importance of building personal brands, creating sustainable, meaningful relationships, and leveraging relationships to maximize relevancy in any organization.
- Jason Brown - General Counsel at Americas, Dyson, Inc.
- Kristen Hardy - Compliance Counsel at Rockwell Automation
- Emery Harlan - Firm Chair at MWH Law Group, LLP
- Robert Johnson - Partner and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer at Quintairos, Preito, Wood & Boyer, P.A. and Executive Director of MIHCA
- Kevin Layde - Attorney at the Law Office of Kevin Layde, LLC
- Sonya Olds Som - Partner at Major, Lindsey & Africa
For more information and to register for the event, please click here.