By Bloomberg OnDemand
Whether or not you accept that artificial intelligence will replace lawyers, the fact is technology is providing new and innovative ways for law firms to conduct legal research, manage discovery and think differently about their approach to the practice of law. And it’s poised to do so much more… HOWEVER to capitalize on the opportunity law firm leaders need to better understand what artificial intelligence really can do, who will they need on the team to optimize success and most importantly how can the firm make these changes and still adhere to legal and ethical standards.
This webinar provides quick insights and resources to guide current and rising leaders in law firms who need a better understanding of the possibilities, the risks, and the critical steps forward.
Webinar participants will learn:
- Current and anticipated developments in artificial intelligence applicable to the legal industry;
- Legal and ethical risks associated with artificial intelligence use in law practice;
- How to develop legal and professional teams to successfully implement artificial intelligence.
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
Law firm managing partners, law firm senior partners, general counsel, and senior human resources professionals including CHROs and VPs of HR.
- Mark Yacano, Global Practice Leader, Managed Legal Services, Major, Lindsey & Africa
- Adam Stock, Chief Marketing and Client Services Officer, Allen Matkins
- Michael Downey, Legal Ethics Lawyer & Founder, Downey Law Group
- Josh Block, Founding Executive Producer, Big Law Business (Moderator)
CLE credits offered.
Click here to register and listen to a recording of the Nov 7, 2017 webinar. CLE credits offered.