Carol Warren Simon is a Managing Director in the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices of Major, Lindsey & Africa. Her experience includes in-house attorney placements at all levels and industries, with a focus on Intellectual Property and GC searches in the technology, life sciences and consumer goods industries as well as nonprofit organizations.
Carol was born and raised in Los Alamos, New Mexico, and has lived on both coasts as well as in Colorado. She is the proud mother of two (nearly) adult daughters. Carol is delighted to call San Francisco home now but retains a national perspective on legal trends and the practice of law.
- Technology (Salesforce, Ericsson, GE Digital, Uber, eBay, ASML, Rovi)
- Consumer Goods and Retail (The Clorox Company, Patagonia, Fortune Brands)
- Life Sciences and Healthcare (Align Technology, Agilent, Atara, Gilead and Exelixis)
- Financial Services (First Republic and Vector Capital)
- Non-Profit Entities (Western States Petroleum Association, Pacific Maritime Association, Stanford Law School)
University of Virginia School of Law: J.D. (1988)
Brown University: B.A. (1983)
New York, Washington, D.C., and Colorado Bars