Rebecca Glatzer, a Managing Director in our Associate Practice Group, specializes in placing associates of all levels in top-tier national, international, and regional law firms and companies throughout the Southeast.
An Atlanta native, Rebecca enjoys dining at Atlanta's best restaurants with her wife, Tameeka, and spending time on the Atlanta Beltline.
A former real estate attorney and later family law litigator, Rebecca brings a wealth of knowledge and insight to legal recruiting. Rebecca regularly advises law firms about the lateral market, and speaks to lawyers and law schools on topics as varied as choosing the right practice area, finding a mentor and building a personal brand. She has received numerous accolades for her effectiveness as a legal recruiter and was named to the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Who's Who in Law."
Some of Rebecca's most recent placements include:
- An intellectual property partner at a Chambers-ranked IP practice in Atlanta, GA
- A labor and employment associate at a Chambers-ranked practice in Atlanta, GA
- A mid-level associate at highly regarded Atlanta, GA trust and estates boutique
- A junior trust and estates partner at a Tampa, FL firm
- A corporate finance associate at an AMLaw 50 firm in Charlotte, NC
- A real estate counsel at growing, regional firm in Atlanta, GA
- A litigation associate at a Florida-based AMLaw firm
University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana: J.D.
University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana: Master of Urban Planning
Georgia Institute of Technology: B.S. Public Policy, high honor
Lambda Legal Atlanta Leadership Committee, Member
The Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia, Inc. (Georgia’s only GLBTQIA bar association), Past President
Recipient of the State Bar of Georgia's "Award of Merit" for local and voluntary bar activities
Nominee for the Atlanta Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce's "Guardian Angel Award"
State Bar of Georgia (Inactive)